I <3 Holdings

Tech talk about audio recording and live stage production.
---Hosted by Andrew MacRae & Malcolm Boyce

Re: Cory M. Dow .)

Postby Nick H. » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 pm

iheartholdings wrote:I play my drums like a savage. I hate being on the beat unless it's for effect I love the in between counter rythms melodies and patterns.

Please, expound on this. I have to tell you, 'in between counter rythms' (sic) certainly sound like they would make my musical heart light, as promised.

popcorn
Nick H.
Bronze Member

Re: I <3 Holdings

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 am

I just assume that's your way of being friendly, Cory. Enthusiasm can easily be mistaken for other things online sometimes, so don't take anything we say too personally. Like Matt says, feel free to join in on some discussions already in progress! Oh, and don't knock arpeggiators and programming too much when someone's avatar has a big glowing synth in it ;D Peace!
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Re: I <3 Holdings

Postby Malcolm Boyce » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 am

Christian LeBlanc wrote:... Like Matt says, feel free to join in on some discussions already in progress! Oh, and don't knock arpeggiators and programming too much when someone's avatar has a big glowing synth in it ;D Peace!

;-)

...and I think with that, we'll call this thread complete. We know Cory is here with us, and if we need to, we can contact him with the provided information in this thread.

Good day, and may the good news be yours!
"Once again, it is NEVER the gear that makes a good record.
It just fills Forum pages..." --compasspnt

middleaudio.com
Malcolm Boyce
Your Humble Host

Previous

Return to Sounds Good...