any good new albums that aren't loud?

Tech talk about audio recording and live stage production.
---Hosted by Andrew MacRae & Malcolm Boyce

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:54 pm

clinton wrote:I think we both know that this forum cannot afford to lose any active members.

Check and mate.
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Malcolm Boyce » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Well I think this little conversation has been an interesting exercise in finding out what my threshold is for locking a thread, since this one has now strayed far from what I consider good for this forum. I have also had comments from others that indicate to me their surprise in it carrying on as long as it has without intervention. It is no longer constructive or entertaining in a fashion that fits with most of what we are trying to do here.

Drumwaiter wrote:
clinton wrote:I think we both know that this forum cannot afford to lose any active members.

Check and mate.

With all due respect, I will take less activity over half of what this thread contains.

Especially with topics started in the "Musicians" forum or "Sounds Good", about sincere questions and topics, keep things within reason and respectful of others who frequent our little place. I'm also not saying anything goes in the "Coffee Shop", but it certainly is the place that can be a little more tolerant of topic strayage...

Now, on with our regularly scheduled programming.
"Once again, it is NEVER the gear that makes a good record.
It just fills Forum pages..." --compasspnt

middleaudio.com
Malcolm Boyce
Your Humble Host

Previous

Return to Sounds Good...