Clinton Charlton - Parade

Tech talk about audio recording and live stage production.
---Hosted by Andrew MacRae & Malcolm Boyce

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Their review is more polished than mine. Makes me wanna buy more CDs.
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:30 am

Bought 'Parade' yesterday from Backstreet; from listening to the first 5 tracks in the car, 2 and 3 were my favourite so far (my lucky number is 23, so maybe something subconscious was going on).

While driving on the highway, I wasn't speeding like I usually do, so props to making the world safer!

While listening to the first song, my first thoughts were "man, this isn't my type of music...it's all happy and stuff." Then I started getting into it :P But then 2 and 3 got more mellow anyway :)

Anyway, I'll post more thoughts later, after I've listened to it in a better environment. Liked what I heard so far, anyway!
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby clinton » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Thanks for buying my CD Christian!!
"I came unarmed, they've all got knives, how can this song survive?" - Ron Sexsmith (Blue Boy)
clinton
Gold Member

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:22 am

Thank you for not charging an arm and a leg! I have my own "I'm curious to listen to this, but not at this price" threshold, which yours didn't go above; I feel like I got 'buddy prices' :)

And thanks for putting out a good cd, too. Like I say, more later once I've listened to it all. I might listen to it later on while I'm working on writing my detailed literary analaysis of Punisher Christmas Specials (yes, really).
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Previous

Return to Sounds Good...