Mike and the Shitkickers every thursday night @ Melvins

Musical artists and their stuff...
---Hosted by Scott DeVarenne & Matt Benoit

Mike and the Shitkickers every thursday night @ Melvins

Postby roachie » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:55 pm

Starring Mike Belyea, Sean Roach, Bob Fitzgerald, and Joel Arsenault. It's fun, come out and be somebody in the crowd besides the bartender.
roachie
Sean Roach

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:04 am

Haha Roachie! You're a shitkicker. I'll talk to Mikey about doing up some band t-shirts, so that you can wear them to all your gigs!

I will say one thing though, Mike has come a long way in the years I've known him.

How are the crowds so far, by the way?
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby roachie » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:33 pm

If you came out to the show to see the crowd, you'd be it... but everything starts slow... It is a good time, Bob and Joel are always a good groove machine, I've played with that combo many times before... I'm hoping we revive the thursday Melvins thing, it's a cozy room and the staff are cool... we'll see...
roachie
Sean Roach

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:39 pm

Yeah that would be good to see it take off. For years they had cultivated the college crowd, when whats-his-name did Pearl Jam covers all night. But you know as well as I do... The popularity of Cougar's on Sunday night wasn't an accident. We earn that shit every night. Same thing applies here, Mike has a chance to cultivate his own niche.
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Return to Music and Musicians