Steve Zaat CD Release

Musical artists and their stuff...
---Hosted by Scott DeVarenne & Matt Benoit

Steve Zaat CD Release

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:42 am

Alrighty everyone! As a lot of you know, Steve Zaat's CD JUMPSTART TO ETERNITY, has just been released. I was taking with him a few days ago, and he is planning on having a CD release. The date is not set in stone yet but he is looking at mid to late November, and the venue is looking like The Blue Olive.

When I know of a confirmed date I'll post it here and put it on the calendar.

I strongly urge everyone that can make it to come out, to support a great addition to the talent pool of our city. I believe he's going to try and make it on a date that's early it the week to avoid conflicting schedule with other bands, and so that musicians that are playing every weekend have the chance to come out.

I'll keep you all posted!

By the way the album is good and you should go and pick it up.
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:13 pm

OK, I just found out that The CD release party has been confirmed for the 21st of November from 8-10pm. That falls on a Wednesday, so I hope that there'll be a good turnout. I'm sure Steve will personally invite everyone that had a part in the development of this CD, but I wanted to invite others as well. Anyone who is interested in coming out and has the time to, should do so! Should be a good time. Good opportunity to buy the CD too!
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Return to Music and Musicians