Parade - CD Release TONIGHT!!!

Musical artists and their stuff...
---Hosted by Scott DeVarenne & Matt Benoit

Parade - CD Release TONIGHT!!!

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Thu May 28, 2009 3:23 pm

In case you haven't been paying attention. The CD release for Clinton Charlton's new disc is tonight at the Blue Olive at 8pm. If you don't go, baby Jesus will cry. Hey Malcolm, it would be a good chance to pick up a CD if you don't already have one... ;-)

EDIT: My mom's even going, so there...
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby roachie » Thu May 28, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm sorry I can't make it, but I'm sure baby Jesus will let that one slide... and tell your Mom I'm sorry about her back, I didn't realize the ottoman had wheels on it... BOU-YAH!
roachie
Sean Roach

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Thu May 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Your sister still hot as balls? I'm gonna look her up....
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Thu May 28, 2009 9:04 pm

So I'm here now. Reckless Sweethearts just got done their opening set. They were great! Kyla is an amazing singer... Like wow! I bought their CDs.

Clinton & The Formers are up any second.

The turnout is pretty good, I'm gonna guess 75 people give or take. I'm enjoying myself.

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Fri May 29, 2009 12:50 am

I had so much fun tonight, I can't even begin to tell ya... I'll post about it in detail in the morning.

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby clinton » Fri May 29, 2009 10:05 am

What a great night! Matt I can't thank you enough for all of the support, you're a great guy!
"I came unarmed, they've all got knives, how can this song survive?" - Ron Sexsmith (Blue Boy)
clinton
Gold Member

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Fri May 29, 2009 3:53 pm

I think that it's one of my favorite shows I've been to in recent memory. The feel of the performance was exactly like the album (which of course is not by accident.) It was great to see such a nice turnout too.

I hope that you sold a whack of CDs last night man.

It was really nice to meet Fudge too. I also met Adam's mustache, and I must say I felt humbled in it's presence. Alex looks the same as when I last saw him in high school, but with a beard. All in all, you've got a good looking band.

Everyone played great last night. Your vocal performance on "All The Damage Done" was bang on, I hope you have a recording of last night's performance, because there were some really amazing moments. I know that it don't translate that well on video, but there were definitely some electric moments.

Now... Can you do this like every month? Also, can I send you my resumé in case you ever need a drummer? ;-)

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Return to Music and Musicians