Penny Blacks/Andy Stevens/Wooden Wives - Tonight!

Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else.

Penny Blacks/Andy Stevens/Wooden Wives - Tonight!

Postby clinton » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 am

Yep....it's true. We're taking over the boardwalk for a night of original music baked fresh in our port city. Come watch the Cougar's crowd looked confused as Andy Stevens starts things off with his brand of melancholy pop music. Then stick around to listen to the soothing sounds of the ever-expanding Penny Blacks (with backbeat provided by Grannan's patio). Then, as if that weren't enough, stick around while the Wooden Wives show the Alehouse what rock n' roll can do to a Friday night.

Things get underway at 7pm and if you aren't there, I will ridicule you endlessly. This one's for MJ kids....let's show him we care!
"I came unarmed, they've all got knives, how can this song survive?" - Ron Sexsmith (Blue Boy)
clinton
Gold Member

Postby roachie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm

7 'till when... cause you're gonna want to get the good stuff in before the dj gets there and starts "black eyed peeing" all over the boardwalk.
roachie
Sean Roach

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:14 pm

7pm until 10pm. Sean you should really catch Penny Blacks if you haven't before. They're worth interrupting your Friday evening nap for.
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby roachie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:57 pm

I play from 7-9 at O'leary's, but I'll come down for a bite after that and check it out...
roachie
Sean Roach

Return to The Coffee Shop