Stupid drivers? We got em!

Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else.

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 am

A few months ago I was stuck at a green light behind some guy who figured that finishing his text was more important than driving forward when he was legally required to do so. The third time I honked my horn at him must've thrown off his texting concentration, because he made sure to give me the finger before finally driving off.

And this is why I will vomit in my mouth a little every time a "Saint John 225" quote about how friendly Saint Johners are reaches my eyes/ears :P
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby Malcolm Boyce » Mon May 31, 2010 11:34 am

Christian LeBlanc wrote:...

And this is why I will vomit in my mouth a little every time a "Saint John 225" quote about how friendly Saint Johners are reaches my eyes/ears :P
They're grading on the whole world curve. Try driving in Montreal these days and they'll out rude us every time.
"Once again, it is NEVER the gear that makes a good record.
It just fills Forum pages..." --compasspnt

middleaudio.com
Malcolm Boyce
Your Humble Host

Postby Greg H. » Mon May 31, 2010 11:42 am

Ever get a really stupid driver? Some friends and I went up to Moncton one time and some idiot cut us off when we went to take an exit. Our driver gave him the customary finger, and he proceeded to do a "let's fight" motion with his hand. How the HELL would that work. I mean, maybe if he didn't cut us off haha.

Congrats on the cell phone by the way. I'm staying away from touchphones for the moment too.
Make Awkward Sexual Advances, Not War.
Greg H.
Silver Member

Postby macrae11 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Malcolm Boyce wrote:

They're grading on the whole world curve. Try driving in Montreal these days and they'll out rude us every time.

They won't out bad driver NB anytime soon though. :shock:
macrae11
Andrew MacRae

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Mon May 31, 2010 1:57 pm

macrae11 wrote:
Malcolm Boyce wrote:

They won't out bad driver NB anytime soon though. :shock:

Cell phone thread officially hijacked? Sorry about this.

So, some day last week it's raining really hard on the highway. I'm in the passing lane because in a 110 zone, I will still drive 110 in the rain (10km slower than I'll usually drive). 110 is still quick enough to be passing everyone else.

Someone ahead of me comes into the passing line as well, going 100. Fair enough, I slow down. Meanwhile, crazy guy in a jeep (with the top down) comes up behind me at 130 and goes into tailgate mode. The slow guy ahead of me eventually goes back to the normal lane, I pass him at 120 so I can get out of the way of the nut behind me. Said nut then passes me, cuts me off within 10ft without a turn signal so I get splashback all over the place (again, heavy rains at the time), like he's mad at me for holding him up? I honk and go back to the passing lane so I can actually see the road again, he cuts me off again, and then takes off at 140.

Next car I get is getting a button that fires Mario Kart weapons.

EDIT: thanks for the thread move! :oops:
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Christian LeBlanc wrote:Cell phone thread officially hijacked? Sorry about this.

Got it covered.

Christian LeBlanc wrote:Next car I get is getting a button that fires Mario Kart weapons.

This made me literally L O L. My co-workers are looking at me funny now.

Matt to the Nissan sales dude: "So how much is the Blue Shell option?"

Sale dude:"I sez pardon?"

BTW, Saint John has the worse drivers I've encountered and that includes Montreal, Korea, and Thailand.

If you signal right and turn left as I'm about to go around you, I will honk my horn at you and you should just accept that you're at fault. If you pull out of a driveway without looking and I'm barely 50 feet from your driveway driving 50km/h, I'm gonna honk my horn at you and do a bit of glaring... What else would you expect?
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Mon May 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Drumwaiter wrote:
Christian LeBlanc wrote:Next car I get is getting a button that fires Mario Kart weapons.

This made me literally L O L. My co-workers are looking at me funny now.

Thanks Matt. I had originally written "blue turtle shells" instead of "Mario Kart weapons," but didn't know how the reference would go over :)
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby Greg H. » Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 pm

A guy tried to pass me on a busy onramp today. 'Nuff said.
I'll also be sure to pick up some upsidedown item boxes to get tailgaters off my back >:)
Make Awkward Sexual Advances, Not War.
Greg H.
Silver Member

Return to The Coffee Shop