So I Get Married In August

Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else.

So I Get Married In August

Postby clinton » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:56 am

pretty pumped about it. We're honeymooning in Grand Manan (never been). I have a show the day after our wedding....what a patient lady.
"I came unarmed, they've all got knives, how can this song survive?" - Ron Sexsmith (Blue Boy)
clinton
Gold Member

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 am

Congratulations man!

I for one am both jealous (of her) and happy (for you.) :-)
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Jef » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:24 am

Congratulations Clinton! Wishing you and your betrothed many happy years together.
Grand Manan is a great place to holiday but if you're not used to it, stock up on motion sickness meds. I get seasick every time I get on that damn boat.

...Jef...
"I did what any good producer would do. I rolled a fatty." - Mixerman -
Jef
Gold Member

Postby clinton » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 am

good advice my man, I am prone to motion sickness. Thanks
"I came unarmed, they've all got knives, how can this song survive?" - Ron Sexsmith (Blue Boy)
clinton
Gold Member

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 am

Motion sickness meds? That's quite the honeymoon you're planning! :D But seriously: congratulations, man! That's awesome!!
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby clinton » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 pm

thanks buddy, did our CD's ever come?
clinton
Gold Member

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Mine did last week (he said it was cheaper for him to ship each cd separately...so my 2 cd's came in 2 envelopes). I imagine he must be shipping yours to you, if you've already paid him. If you haven't, you have a talk with him about 'communication with the buyer' ;)
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby giggleycraft » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Christian LeBlanc wrote:Motion sickness meds? That's quite the honeymoon you're planning!

This made me LOL at work.

Congrats Clinton and Colleen! You two are adorable together....and not in the I have to go puke now kind of way. :)
giggleycraft

Re: So I Get Married In August

Postby Crimson Chameleon » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 am

clinton wrote:pretty pumped about it. We're honeymooning in Grand Manan (never been). I have a show the day after our wedding....what a patient lady.

Congratulations on the wedding.

And double congratulations on marrying a "patient lady" and playing a gig the next day! I'm getting married in July and turned down the chance to play at Evolve. It's alright though, 'cause it was my decision; I've played at Evolve before and I figured it might be kinda risky in that there would be a good possibility of not being able to make it from Antigonish to the wedding on the South Shore of Nova Scotia due to the nature of the festival.
Crimson Chameleon
Bronze Member

Postby Crimson Chameleon » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 am

Oh, and have fun on Grand Manan.

When I was a youngster, my family vacationed there one Summer. There were not enough rooms at the bed n' breakfast where we stayed, but instead of telling us to look elsewhere they put my father, one of my brothers, and I in a building out back of the place where they kept their laundry!
Crimson Chameleon
Bronze Member

Return to The Coffee Shop