Wedding DJ

Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else.

Wedding DJ

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Anyone here that can personally vouch for the services of a DJ for a wedding reception?

I'd normally be all for a band, but the reception is on a boat, and the last thing I need is to hire a babysitter to make sure the bass player doesn't try to chase his own reflection in the water, only to be lost at sea before the first set.

Thanks yous guys!
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby roachie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm

You should ask DJ Guido who works Cougars on Friday nights... he has more than just "Heavy on the subwoofer punch you in the crotch want to peel off your face with a plastic knife from Kentucky fried chicken makes you need to have a poop for some reason" club music. I think he has good music too.
roachie
Sean Roach

Postby roachie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm

I would recommend the dj that played at the wedding I was in on NYE, but it might turn out hilariously awkward. Always check your tracks first kids, it might end up being a sexually suggestive bleeped out version of a love song while the bride enters the room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soJejdVGT2Q

... this actually happened, and all I could do was silently chuckle to myself while sweating profusely.
roachie
Sean Roach

Return to The Coffee Shop