ATTN: macrae11

Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else.

ATTN: macrae11

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 am

Welcome home! I gave you a few days to get over the jetlag. But now I want to talk to you. Please say that you are ready to talk to me! I hope you and your wife have had a wonderful trip! I've seen all of your pictures on Facebook. Did you bring me back a kangaroo? So many questiosn to ask.

I have had a heck of a month during your absense. Aside from some upgrades to the studio (that you will enjoy,) I have also moved into a house with Joline (I think it's getting serious...lol) I have all kinds of news for you and I want to hear all about your trip so we need to talk soon. Good news is that we don't have to rush on that project anymore, since the release date has been pushed back to the 1st of July. So, I'm proud to report there are no emergencies at this time! :-D
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Re: ATTN: macrae11

Postby macrae11 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 am

Yeah we're back. Just digging through the pile of stuff to do. I heard about the move, congrats, and beautiful news about Jake's project. Makes my life much better.

I did keep tabs on this place somewhat while I was away, but internet was spotty, and often just on my phone, so no real updates, but I'm not to far behind the curve. Give me a call this afternoon sometime if you have a minute and we can chat.

On another note, whenever I get some time I'm meaning to start a thread on my Sydney Opera House experience. Very very cool place.
macrae11
Andrew MacRae

Re: ATTN: macrae11

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 am

macrae11 wrote:On another note, whenever I get some time I'm meaning to start a thread on my Sydney Opera House experience. Very very cool place.

I can't wait to hear all about it! :-D
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Return to The Coffee Shop