More Weather!

Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else.

More Weather!

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Yay.... :-?

SNOWFALL WARNING: Saint John and CountyIssued at 10:34 AM AST WEDNESDAY 28 JANUARY 2009
THIS IS A WARNING THAT SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL IS EXPECTED IN THESE REGIONS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS.

AN INTENSE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL APPROACH THE MARITIMES DURING THE DAY TODAY AND PASS THROUGH SOUTHERN NEW BRUNSWICK OVERNIGHT. THIS WINTER STORM IS EXPECTED TO BRING A VARIETY OF WINTER WEATHER TO NEW BRUNSWICK. SNOW IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD INTO SOUTHWESTERN PORTIONS OF THE PROVINCE LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND BY LATE EVENING IT WILL BE FALLING OVER ALL OF NEW BRUNSWICK. THE SNOW WILL BECOME HEAVY TONIGHT AND WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY INCREASING EASTERLY WINDS CAUSING NEAR ZERO VISIBILITIES IN BLOWING SNOW. RISING TEMPERATURES OVER SOUTHERN PORTIONS OF THE PROVINCE WILL CAUSE THE SNOW TO CHANGE THROUGH FREEZING RAIN TO RAIN. HOWEVER CENTRAL DISTRICTS CAN EXPECT AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF FREEZING RAIN DURING THE OVERNIGHT PERIOD. THE PRECIPITATION WILL END OVER MOST AREAS THURSDAY MORNING...THE EXCEPTION WILL BE THE NORTHEAST WHERE THE WORST CONDITIONS ARE FORECAST TO OCCUR IN THE MORNING. HOWEVER BY LATE THURSDAY AFTERNOON THE SNOW SHOULD COME TO AN END IN THE NORTHEAST. HIGHEST SNOWFALL AMOUNTS WILL OCCUR NORTH OF THE TRACK OF THE LOW OVER CENTRAL NEW BRUNSWICK WHERE 20 TO 30 CM ARE EXPECTED..HOWEVER ALL REGIONS WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST 15 CM WITH THE LESSER AMOUNTS OVER THE SOUTH WERE A SIGNIFICANT FRACTION OF THE PRECIPITATION WILL FALL AS RAIN AND OVER THE FAR NORTH WHICH WILL BE FURTHEST FROM THE TRACK OF THE LOW.
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby macrae11 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah it sounds like it's going to be a doozy. I'm thinking my session tomorrow is going to be canceled.
macrae11
Andrew MacRae

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:46 pm

macrae11 wrote:Yeah it sounds like it's going to be a doozy. I'm thinking my session tomorrow is going to be canceled.

I hope my work is cancelled... Then I can walk to the studio and get some work done.

Hey Roach... if I have tomorrow off do you wanna do some tracking in the day?
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 am

Work started an hour later. It's better than nothing...

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby macrae11 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:07 am

My session did get canceled. I'm not complaining, it'll allow me some time to get caught up on some stuff.
macrae11
Andrew MacRae

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:42 pm

macrae11 wrote:My session did get canceled. I'm not complaining, it'll allow me some time to get caught up on some stuff.

Cool! If I had the whole day off I would have had the chance to try out those drum samples in GA3. Anyways, hope that no one got into any accidents out there.

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby macrae11 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Did you get them edited yet? Or were you going to do that today?
macrae11
Andrew MacRae

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 pm

macrae11 wrote:Did you get them edited yet? Or were you going to do that today?

If I had the day off I was going to get them all edited. I've been too busy lately to take the time to do it, but soon!

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Return to The Coffee Shop