Vocal Coach

Musical artists and their stuff...
---Hosted by Scott DeVarenne & Matt Benoit

Vocal Coach

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 am

I have a potential client that is looking for a good vocal coach. He is a "rock" vocalist and he's looking for some help with technique. I get the impression that he simply lacks formal training but is otherwise a talented perfomer.

I can't keep track of who is actively teaching anymore, and I want to avoid institutions for this kind of thing. So who out there is currently teaching voice actively?
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

Mathieu Benoit - Fluid Productions
www.fluidaudiogroup.com
www.facebook.com/FluidAudioGroup
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Re: Vocal Coach

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am

Peter MacDonald works for Music From the Heart. I know you said you didn't want institutions, but he used to give private lessons as well; don't know if he still does.
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Christian LeBlanc wrote:Peter MacDonald works for Music From the Heart. I know you said you didn't want institutions, but he used to give private lessons as well; don't know if he still does.

The reason I avoid institutions is because the value is diminushed greatly, when someone else's pockets need lining too. Usually it means half the service and twice the price.
"Volume automation takes time. You don't got that kinda time. You could be getting naked with somebody somewhere." -Slipperman

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Postby dennisthemenace » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Matt I know this is a bit off the radar time-wise for the vocal coach, but I've been taking lessons from a lady named Terri-Lynn Russell.
Super cool lady that is open to whatever a person wants to learn to sing and help you get to that point. Teaches breathing, stance and
the correct technical blah blah blahs.

If you'd like I can forward her info to you for future reference.

Dennis
dennisthemenace

Postby Mathieu Benoit » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 pm

dennisthemenace wrote:Matt I know this is a bit off the radar time-wise for the vocal coach, but I've been taking lessons from a lady named Terri-Lynn Russell.
Super cool lady that is open to whatever a person wants to learn to sing and help you get to that point. Teaches breathing, stance and
the correct technical blah blah blahs.

If you'd like I can forward her info to you for future reference.

Dennis

Much appreciated!

www.fluidaudiogroup.com
Mathieu Benoit
Drumwaiter

Return to Music and Musicians