January Through December - Part 2

Musical artists and their stuff...
---Hosted by Scott DeVarenne & Matt Benoit

January Through December - Part 2

Postby clinton » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi all!

I'm writing to tell you that I have decided to resume my songwriting project from 2011 entitled 'January Through December'. The first project was so fulfilling that I found myself missing it dearly in 2012. Consequently, I have decided to revive it for another year.

The rules are the same as last time around but for those of you who may not be familiar with the project, here's a snippet from my original post about the project in 2011:

Inspired by the likes of Ari Hest, Josh Rouse and Saint John's own Christian LeBlanc, I have committed to writing, recording and posting a new song for every month of the year. The first song will be published on January 31st.

Subscribers will have access to all of the new material, plus the songs from the previous edition in 2011, all for only $5.00!

If you'd like to check out the project, you can do so by checking out the web-site that the amazing Jordan Stewart made for me:

http://www.januarythroughdecember.com

My friend Dan Culberson has made a video to help me explain the concept and drum up some interest in the site. You can view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4gVp5dlGi0

I'm really excited about this project and I don't think I could have made it happen without the help of my friends Jordan Stewart, Dan Culberson and Jason Ogden (he made the graphics for the page).

2011 would never have happened without Sean Boyer, who's patience and expertise were both essential to getting the songs out on time. I'm happy to announce he has signed on for another round as well.

I hope some of you will sign up.

Thanks for reading...
-clinton
"I came unarmed, they've all got knives, how can this song survive?" - Ron Sexsmith (Blue Boy)
clinton
Gold Member

Re: January Through December - Part 2

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Really excited to hear about this! Just re-subscribed :D
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Postby clinton » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Your last subscription is still good man, no need to drop another fiv'er. Thank you though!
"I came unarmed, they've all got knives, how can this song survive?" - Ron Sexsmith (Blue Boy)
clinton
Gold Member

Postby Christian LeBlanc » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 pm

$5 should not be able to stretch across years this way, you nutbar. I've already dropped it on the site even assuming it wasn't necessary, but it's good to clarify for anyone else reading this :)
Christian LeBlanc
Silver Member

Return to Music and Musicians